General Category > General Discussion

Prepar3D 4 announced: FSDT is ready!

<< < (6/12) > >>

Aaron1424:

--- Quote from: virtuali on May 27, 2017, 11:50:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hnla on May 26, 2017, 04:37:15 pm ---It's cool how it takes you guys literally 1/3 the time to develop a top notch scenery than FlightBeam, who has been working on KMSP for what, like 2 years now?
--- End quote ---

KMEM took almost 2 years, and KCLT too. There are no shortcuts: doing good scenery takes time. KCLT and KSDF were made by different people, that's why we'll release them within a brief amount of time, and they are already working on KPIT and LSFB now...

--- End quote ---
You've stated that KORD work has already begun, is that being worked on by different people than KPIT and LSFB? Are all of them being made at the same time?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Aaron1424 on May 30, 2017, 11:28:21 pm ---You've stated that KORD work has already begun, is that being worked on by different people than KPIT and LSFB? Are all of them being made at the same time?
--- End quote ---

Yes, three different teams.

gdavej:
I just bought P3D V4 today. I already have most of FSDreamTeam products installed in P3D V3, which I want to keep around for a while. Is it recommended to uninstall the FSDreamTeam products from P3D V3, and then use your new installers to install into both versions of P3D? If so, I guess this will save duplication.

FabioMagnoni:
So far only KCLT and GSX are working for P3D v4?

What about a list of expected dates for the other airports to have P3D v4 support? and pin the topic, it will be easier to check.

Sorry if it's already done or said, but I didn't see anything related to it in the forum.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: FabioMagnoni on June 02, 2017, 03:56:13 pm ---Sorry if it's already done or said, but I didn't see anything related to it in the forum.
--- End quote ---

The pinned thread, which has been also sent by email to all registered forum user:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15614.0.html

--- Quote ---Fsdreamteam is happy to announce the release of many new important updates:
- Updated Installers for all FSDT products to work in Prepar3D V4

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version