Author Topic: purchase  (Read 4313 times)

yancovitch

purchase
« on: April 24, 2017, 09:19:42 pm »
how do i find out about my purchase...been away for a few years.....trying to find out if i purchased cyvr here....thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: purchase
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 09:46:01 am »
The thread in this very section, named Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,649.0.html

The FAQ page of this site:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

yancovitch

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 01:51:09 am »
but how can i enter the email that i used to purchase cyvr, when my present email  has changed?......you would be sending the info. to a reduntant email address...hmmmmm.....sorry if i'm missing something.....

yancovitch

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 06:54:58 am »
i have no idea how to contact fsdt regarding my email change.....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 07:49:33 am »
The "Contact Us" page of this site.

yancovitch

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 02:10:56 am »
ha...i realize that i did try  'contact us', and didn't receive any response...so i tried eccellerate , but they would only send to my old defunct email address....so yesterday i tried contact us again ...so we'll see what happens...no imposition, but i was wondering what the wait time roughly would be.....i know you have so many people to take care of.......love the cyvr....and cheers.......

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 09:57:38 am »
ha...i realize that i did try  'contact us', and didn't receive any response...so i tried eccellerate , but they would only send to my old defunct email address....so yesterday i tried contact us again ...so we'll see what happens...no imposition, but i was wondering what the wait time roughly would be.....i know you have so many people to take care of.......love the cyvr....and cheers.......

We haven't received any emails from you, until yesterday night. Will reply as soon as possible, and will update your old email to the new one, so you'll be able to use the correct order retrieval procedure on Esellerate.

yancovitch

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 05:46:30 pm »
wow thank you very much.....cheers, vc

yancovitch

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 06:24:11 am »
best just use my gmail account and forget the yahoo's....sorry and thanks....