Author Topic: GSX function unclickable after instant replay in FSX  (Read 1917 times)

officerjeff19

GSX function unclickable after instant replay in FSX
« on: April 30, 2017, 07:27:46 am »
Hi I installed a full version of GSX 1.9.9.11. Every time after I used instant replay in FSX, the GSX functions under add-on menu became unclickable. They are there, just unclickable. Any GSX function activated before the instant replay is also cancelled. Could you please help. Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX function unclickable after instant replay in FSX
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 11:33:30 am »
What happens in Instant replay is entirely outside our control so, it's possible there's a problem with the sim not responding to Simconnect commands after it and, if this is the case, there's nothing we can do about it and it's likely affect any other app that has a menu.

Does it start working again, if you select "Restart Couatl" ?

officerjeff19

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 12:29:30 am »
I see. No, sometimes after instant replay all the top menu are not functional, and that include the Restart Couatl function. Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:02:46 am »
all the top menu are not functional, and that include the Restart Couatl function. Thanks.

If with "all the top menu" you really mean "all" of them, than it's hardly a GSX problem then, it's just you seem to be cut off from the menu, which seems to confirm that might be something wrong happening to Simconect after an Instant replay, since menus (for 3rd party apps) are created and operated with Simconnect calls so, if that doesn't respond anymore, no menus will work.