Author Topic: JFK V2 P3D v 3.4 Aircraft Hovering  (Read 3191 times)

Tankleader

JFK V2 P3D v 3.4 Aircraft Hovering
« on: April 25, 2017, 03:50:52 am »
Hello All,

I just installed and registered JFKV2.   I have an issue with aircraft hovering about 20 - 30 feet above ground.  I've attempted to use slew mode but I can't get the aircraft any closer to the ground.  This doesn't occur at every gate.  Does anyone know a fix for this.

Thanks
Andreas Elesky

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: JFK V2 P3D v 3.4 Aircraft Hovering
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 09:02:07 am »
That's not a problem of the scenery, but something that sometimes happens when you go to a scenery with a different ground altitude than the one you started with, it can happen everywhere, even with default sceneries, depending where you start and where you go.

The usual fix, is to go into Slew mode, and press one of the arrow key, just enough to move a tiny bit, which will be enough for the correct altitude to settle in, then exit Slew mode.

Tankleader

Re: JFK V2 P3D v 3.4 Aircraft Hovering
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 12:12:10 pm »
That's not a problem of the scenery, but something that sometimes happens when you go to a scenery with a different ground altitude than the one you started with, it can happen everywhere, even with default sceneries, depending where you start and where you go.

The usual fix, is to go into Slew mode, and press one of the arrow key, just enough to move a tiny bit, which will be enough for the correct altitude to settle in, then exit Slew mode.

Thanks for the information,  I didn't realize that and your advice worked.

Thanks
Andreas