Author Topic: Double Delivery  (Read 1908 times)

miata54

Double Delivery
« on: April 19, 2017, 03:00:36 am »
Aircraft is Embraer 190. Service door 1 is properly configured. Upon calling the Catering truck, I get two trucks, one after the other. Truck 1 pulls into position at Service door 1 and then truck 2 pulls into the EXACT same position. You only see one truck but you see two delievry carts and two men pushing these carts into the aircraft. I have Service Door 2 configured for a belt conveyor which works properly with one conveyor. I have restarted Couatl but the problem still exists. All other service vehicles (bus, stairs, fuel truck, conveyor belt, tug and baggage carts) present with just one vehicle each. I hate to waste food!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double Delivery
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 08:49:33 am »
Aircraft is Embraer 190. Service door 1 is properly configured. Upon calling the Catering truck, I get two trucks, one after the other. Truck 1 pulls into position at Service door 1 and then truck 2 pulls into the EXACT same position.

You are not saying which Embraer 190 model you are referring to. The only E190 that comes pre-configured with GSX is the Feelthere/Wilco version, which by default has only 1 Service door enabled, which means only 1 catering truck will come.

If you are using another airplane you configured yourself, you must be sure you disable the 2nd service door in the GSX airplane configuration page.