Author Topic: Pisa  (Read 6965 times)

Nixon

Re: Pisa
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 12:10:04 am »
Hi again
I am still not sure of what layers am meant to move.
In the FSX Scenery library Add on scenery is Priority 263 then propeller objects at 264 down to default terrain at 378. Aerosoft Pisa is priority 2.

I have also attached a copy of my scenery config file where area 001 is default scenery and Pisa X is 378.

Loading airport LIRP from C:\FSX\Scenery\World\scenery\KDM_LIRP_ADX_ALT.bgl
I have found this file in the mentioned folder but am not sure if I should move it and if so where?

My knowledge of the file structure of FSX is poor and therefore I would be grateful if you could give me detailed instructions on exactly what I should do. Hopefully the attachment may be of some use to you.

Regards
Nixon

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 09:31:41 am »
Your scenery.cfg seems ok, although you are using a 3rd party program to handle it, which added non-standard command to it, but I don't think these are the issue.

The issue, from your previous log, looks as if you are missing the main scenery AFCAD, as if you haven't installed the scenery correctly, or the files went corrupted somehow.

I asked to another user that has the Aerosoft Pisa scenery, and it worked right away with GSX with no modification needed of any kind, and GSX correctly loaded the correct AFCAD, which is called LIRP_ADEP2_ADE.BGL.

Nixon

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 10:07:13 am »
Hi Umberto
Following your reply I will reinstall Aerosoft's Pisa.
Thanks
Nixon