Author Topic: Problem with GSX  (Read 2837 times)

mleuck

Problem with GSX
« on: February 28, 2017, 02:48:15 am »
Hello:

I am running the latest GSX (1.99) with P3dv3.4. About half the time, GSX will not respond. Currently, I am unable to open GSX with the key strokes. It just does not respond. Please give me an idea where to begin to solve the issue.

Thank you

Michael

mleuck

Re: Problem with GSX
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 03:29:45 am »
Problem solved with P3d content reinstall.

mleuck

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:23:42 pm »
Problem has returned. Now, I am unable to get GSX to open. What is going on here? The software is begining to be a big problem!

sticky1202

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 04:56:18 pm »
Sometimes anti-virus programs keep removing the software.

Jim

mleuck

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 04:58:28 pm »
Thank you, but not in this case

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 12:01:58 pm »
Problem has returned. Now, I am unable to get GSX to open. What is going on here? The software is begining to be a big problem!

If you have the Addon Manager and Couatl/GSX menu under the Addons menu, then you can be SURE the programs are running correctly. Another indication that GSX is running correctly, is if you go to a parking and set the parking brakes off and the engines off, Traffic Cones will appear around the airplane.

So, if you are in this situation, it means GSX is working, the only thing which is not working, is the MENU, which is NOT the "GSX menu", it's the standard 3rd party addon menus, so your problem, again, is the same as before: you have an issue with the outdated Content.