Author Topic: NO SOUNDS  (Read 1897 times)

ROVARIC

NO SOUNDS
« on: March 08, 2017, 10:07:47 pm »
Hello.
I have found this problem very difficult to find a solution, for this reason I am writing to all of you in search of a some help.
I do not listen to any sound of GSX. Everything is working except the sound. At the same time, I have discovered that flying on-line on IVAO the ATC is able to hear my voice, but I do not hear them at all.
How can I solve this problem?  I do not really have any idea.....  Could this other problem be linked or has something to do with GSX?
Please help
I have read some posts, in which some of you suggested to delete one file with extension .iNI and after that to reinstall GSX.  Could you please indicate me the whole path of this file because i did not find it in my PC.
Thanks
 :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: NO SOUNDS
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 04:27:36 pm »
I have read some posts, in which some of you suggested to delete one file with extension .iNI and after that to reinstall GSX. 

I cannot tell you the whole path, because that's depending on your user name. Which is why, I always say:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

Which IS the "whole path", just type it exactly as it is and press Enter: it will open the correct path. Try to remove the Couatladdons.INI file in that folder.