Author Topic: GSX JETWAYS NOT WORKING IN ALL AEROSOFT AIRPORTS HELP!  (Read 4410 times)

GERGO

GSX JETWAYS NOT WORKING IN ALL AEROSOFT AIRPORTS HELP!
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:56:36 am »
Hello, I'm a newbie in the forum

I have a problem with all the aerosoft airports, no jetway works.  Its says "THIS GATE HAS A STANDARD JETWAY" 

Aerosoft airports: EDDM/LEBL/LEMD

Can anyone help me with this subject.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

alptosun

Re: GSX JETWAYS NOT WORKING IN ALL AEROSOFT AIRPORTS HELP!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:00:24 pm »
If it says "THIS GATE HAS A STANDARD JETWAY" then you should activate the gate by pressing Ctrl+J by yourself. Also before push-back hit Ctrl+J again to remove the jetway.

Hope this helps.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 08:32:58 pm »
Hello, I'm a newbie in the forum

I have a problem with all the aerosoft airports, no jetway works.  Its says "THIS GATE HAS A STANDARD JETWAY" 

Aerosoft airports: EDDM/LEBL/LEMD

Can anyone help me with this subject.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

That's because a lot of Aerosoft airports don't have moving jetways by design. The only way to make them move is to purchase AES. Nothing else you can do about it.

GERGO

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 09:41:48 pm »
OK, Thank you very much for the clarification.

I will simply park in no jetway positions.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BAW48

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 06:50:41 am »
Correct - Aerosoft does not have the coded jetways most of the other developers have. Pity if you consider the product prices. My solution. Whenever I can find a similar product (airports) I rather buy from that developer (best developer for instance for the UK - UK2000 scenery)

Rgds

Rikypara

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 12:38:30 am »
Correct - Aerosoft does not have the coded jetways most of the other developers have. Pity if you consider the product prices. My solution. Whenever I can find a similar product (airports) I rather buy from that developer (best developer for instance for the UK - UK2000 scenery)

Rgds
Totally agree with you. UK2000 sceneries are awesome. Though I have a minor issue with them. Sometimes when I move jetways I end up with a double jetway. The original one stuck and another one coming from the original and going towards the plane

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk