Author Topic: Pushback doesn't stop  (Read 2234 times)

Rikypara

Pushback doesn't stop
« on: February 14, 2017, 11:38:07 am »
Hi Umberto!
I have updated yesterday with Live update, I usually calls for pushback tug after all doors are closed. It works properly until it aligns with the taxiway centre line. Before it usually stopped almost immediately, now it continues pushing back until I stop it manually or until it arrives at the end of the apron. It happened yesterday, scenery Malpensa Aerosoft stand 115 (or 116).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback doesn't stop
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 11:00:49 am »
This shouldn't happen. We changed it, in order to fix the longstanding issue of the pushback truck sometimes ending at an angle, so it will go a bit further.

It happened yesterday, scenery Malpensa Aerosoft stand 115 (or 116).

Tried both gates, and doesn't happen. Are you sure you selected the normal (Left or Right) pushback and not, for example, the Straight pushback, with a very long default distance in your settings ?

Rikypara

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 11:41:57 am »
This shouldn't happen. We changed it, in order to fix the longstanding issue of the pushback truck sometimes ending at an angle, so it will go a bit further.

It happened yesterday, scenery Malpensa Aerosoft stand 115 (or 116).

Tried both gates, and doesn't happen. Are you sure you selected the normal (Left or Right) pushback and not, for example, the Straight pushback, with a very long default distance in your settings ?

Pretty much sure Umberto that I selected Left (tail), as it also turned normally and it placed perfectly on the centreline. The same happened yesterday from MXP same scenery but stand 105...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 03:14:59 pm »
Pretty much sure Umberto that I selected Left (tail), as it also turned normally and it placed perfectly on the centreline. The same happened yesterday from MXP same scenery but stand 105...

Doesn't happen here, the Pushback stops normally, even at Gate 105, see the attached screenshot, taken as soon the pushback stopped, after selecting Left.