Author Topic: P3D loading crash after last Addon Manager  (Read 12405 times)

Dean B

Re: P3D loading crash after last Addon Manager
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 08:24:41 pm »
Umberto,

Is hotfix 3 mandatory for this version of stand-alone-manager?

-Dean

ColoniaAir

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 08:38:27 pm »
Now it works again....

But without GSX. Installed it again, but GSX is not there, but it's active in Addon Manager ?

FloRyan

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 08:41:01 pm »
Now it works again....

But without GSX. Installed it again, but GSX is not there, but it's active in Addon Manager ?
...and I thought it would be only me. Software is great, isn't it? :o

ColoniaAir

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2017, 08:44:39 pm »
and it seems that everybody including the developer is clueless, that's making me afraid.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 08:57:31 pm »
and it seems that everybody including the developer is clueless, that's making me afraid.

That's because, if the problem was a bad download, it cannot happen the same to everybody in the same way. Whenever someone report something like this, before replying, I do what the user said it did, so I installed the Stand-Alone Addon Manager again, launched P3D, and it works normally...

Would you like to try a Teamviewer session, so I can check your system directly ? PM if it's ok for you.

Michael Apostrakis

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2017, 10:05:14 pm »
Same here…  If I make a clean installation of GSX and start p3d it works fine… Then if I close the p3d and start it again p3d CTD….  I have tried more than 5 times….   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2017, 10:32:14 pm »
Same here…  If I make a clean installation of GSX and start p3d it works fine… Then if I close the p3d and start it again p3d CTD….  I have tried more than 5 times….   

You mean it starts once normally, then it crashes on the 2nd start ? Are you using FSUIPC maybe ? If you don't use the very latest version which has been just released, it will surely crash P3D + Hotfix 3.

Michael Apostrakis

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 10:49:57 pm »
Yes exactly... and I m using the latest version of FSUIPC. I dont had the problem before the latest update of GSX.

edwardpat

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 12:54:44 am »

You mean it starts once normally, then it crashes on the 2nd start ? Are you using FSUIPC maybe ? If you don't use the very latest version which has been just released, it will surely crash P3D + Hotfix 3.

FSUIPC will crash any version of P3D, as I haven't (and will not) updated to HF3, unless you're using the very latest v4.962, which hopefully will not cause issues anymore.
Cheers, Ed

Drrick

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2017, 05:19:39 pm »
I had the same problem.... After installing GSX P3D started normally only once. After that P3D  made a CTD. This remained even after deinstalling addon manager and GSX. I could not find the problem. I even reinstalled P3D without succes. It does CTD since then. All newest versions, and i do not use FSUIPC.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Michael Apostrakis

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 09:25:51 pm »
The problem solved for me…  I make once again (7th time) clean installation of latest update of GSX and then I make reinstallation of newest FSUIPC (V 4.962)… After those steps everything works fine…