Author Topic: GSX - Pushback  (Read 2442 times)

DUNKMAN65

GSX - Pushback
« on: February 08, 2017, 03:49:13 pm »
I am a fairly new user of the GSX product and I have a question/issue with the pushback feature. I request pushback with my engines off and my parking break on. The truck arrives and the driver announces captain we are ready for pushback. Then nothing happens even after a full 5 minutes. Is there an activity that I need to perform to get the pushback to continue? I see the wingwalker standing off to the side, but he does not approach the plane at all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - Pushback
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 05:09:18 pm »
Have you set the Verbosity slider to a minimum ? Maybe GSX is trying to tell you something, but you don't see it, because of the Verbosity is too low.

DUNKMAN65

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 11:24:38 pm »
I am not sure what slider you are mentioning, but I just attempted another flight with a stock Beechcraft Baron 58 at KMCN (stock scenery). The truck arrived immediately and informed me that they are ready for pushback. It took over mins before the pin was locked and I was asked to release parking. I did that and then the pushback did not occur for over 8mins. This seems excessive.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 01:35:47 pm »
That's not normal, the Pushback should immediately after you release the parking brakes. Unless, you must do something that prevents it, like having the Wheelchoks set or other airplane-specific constrains, but surely there are none on the default airplanes, they are used only on some specific 3rd party airplanes, like PMDG, Captain Sim, Aerosoft.