Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

KMEM Performance Update

<< < (3/5) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: ahuimanu on February 03, 2017, 01:24:25 am ---The installer says "kmem_fsx_setup.exe."  Does this also contain the P3D version?
--- End quote ---

All our installers supports all sims. That's why the download button says "Download FSX/P3D".

virtuali:

--- Quote from: dam942 on February 03, 2017, 02:02:05 am ---After intalling it, I have to reinstall the P3D native update?
--- End quote ---

No, it's part of the installer now:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14639.0.html

--- Quote ---The update is now included in the latest KMEM Full installer.
--- End quote ---

sticky1202:
Great work as always! One question. I tweeked the original AFCAD (if its still called that) for my own personal parking preferences. Can I just recompile my saved AFCAD, which is saved in ADE, or is there changes in the newly released AFCAD, that would make re-tweeking the whole new one necessary.

Jim

virtuali:

--- Quote from: sticky1202 on February 03, 2017, 01:47:35 pm ---Can I just recompile my saved AFCAD, which is saved in ADE, or is there changes in the newly released AFCAD, that would make re-tweeking the whole new one necessary.
--- End quote ---

There has been a few changes in the AFCAD, some parking positions has been moved a bit, and a single Ils hold short marker has been made transparent in order not to mix up with the custom one (but this would affect only P3D).

Hnla:
Nice update. Hopefully this will fix a lot of the underlying issues that plagued KMEM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version