Author Topic: How to disable automatic payload for aircrafts?  (Read 2630 times)

whiggy

How to disable automatic payload for aircrafts?
« on: February 02, 2017, 02:34:38 pm »
Hey people!
I'm flying FSL Airbus and every time I start boarding with GSX, my manually entered payload gets overwritten by loading from GSX.
How to disable this feature?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to disable automatic payload for aircrafts?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:46:51 pm »
I'm flying FSL Airbus and every time I start boarding with GSX, my manually entered payload gets overwritten by loading from GSX.

Whatever you are seeing, it must be some function of the airplane, because GSX doesn't change the airplane payload.

It changes the Fuel, if the airplane is flagged to use the default Fuel system, which is not how we configured the FSL Airbus in the internal GSX configuration but, of course, if you have changed it and set the flag to use the the default Fuel system back on, GSX will refuel the airplane.

But again, even in that case, it would be only the Fuel, not the Payload, which is never changed by GSX.

whiggy

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 08:18:55 pm »
Sounds interesting.
The fuel is untouched but the payload get changed as soons, as is start gsx boarding.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 08:24:44 pm »
The fuel is untouched but the payload get changed as soons, as is start gsx boarding.

As I've said, is surely not changed by GSX.  Could be the airplane itself is recognizing GSX is Boarding, and doing that intentionally ?

We published the way to do it at Page 46 of the latest GSX manual which was released with the last major update in December, so maybe FS Labs simply added this feature. And, there are other 3rd party products that recognize GSX, like MCE++