Author Topic: Passengers and Baggage not loading after progressive refueling after update  (Read 8282 times)

airbumps

Re: Passengers and Baggage not loading after progressive refueling after update
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 06:19:49 am »
Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Using PMDG 777 at multiple airports (UK2000 EGLL, FSDT KLAX, FLYTAMPA YSSY)

I can call catering no issues. They come and go.
I can call refueling no issues. The truck comes and goes.
I call boarding. The loaders move into position however no baggage carts appear and the loading process doesn't end. It indicates passengers loaded, baggage loading in progress. Visually, it appears as if they loaders get stuck in the half way up position.

If I just call boarding (without refueling or catering) the load goes fine and I can pushback.

If I call catering and boarding (without refueling) the load also goes fine and I can pushback.

Appears a problem when refueling is involved.

This is using the latest update that downloaded onto my machine today (29 DEC).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 11:33:07 am »
As I've said, we'll check it. But please, be absolutely sure you have the latest Live Update installed before reporting anything.

airlinetycoon

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 02:17:02 pm »
I have These issues too, downloaded the latest installer this morning - same result. If it help to find a solution, I recorded a short Clip and can upload it on YT. Please advice if it´s nessecary.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 05:47:43 pm »
We updated GSX today, so you should check if this happens again with the new version.