Author Topic: Offline activation problem  (Read 3818 times)

fsxfreak73

Offline activation problem
« on: January 28, 2017, 01:18:54 am »
I have just reinstalled my sim (FSX) and have a problem with offline activation. I installed Geneva airport and then standalone Addon Manager. Now I am trying to activate my airport in offline mode (I press "Register Serial" button, then I enter my serial), but I am getting the following error:

"Esellerate engine error, code 0x0020000. A general connection failure has occurred."

In the past the offline activation window simply opened, but now I am getting the error above. Does this mean the offline activation method is no longer possible from FSDreamTeam?

I also have FSLabs Airbus A320X which uses the same activation system I think. The offline activation method works perfectly there.

Thank you in advance for any help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Offline activation problem
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:34 am »
Download the current version of the scenery installer, which has been updated to support the updates that have happened on Esellerate recently.

fsxfreak73

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 02:51:20 am »
I have just downloaded Geneva installer again. The digital signature says it's from 20.12.2016. I just reinstalled it but the error still persist. I have the bglmanx version 3.1.0.0 from 7.12.2016 (according to digital signature). I tried now also to install standalone Addon Manager on top of it, but the bglmanx version is still the same. So I am still getting error like in the attached screenshot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 02:02:15 pm »
I have just downloaded Geneva installer again. The digital signature says it's from 20.12.2016.

Then, the only possible reason I can think of that error, which is the first time I ever seen, might be a firewall/antivirus blocking the program from accessing the activation servers, so be sure you turn them off.

fsxfreak73

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 08:12:43 pm »
The problem is that my FSX computer is isolated and completely offline. It will be very hard for me to connect it online just for activation. So far the offline activation worked fine for me... Is there anything you can do about it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 12:36:19 pm »
The problem is that my FSX computer is isolated and completely offline. It will be very hard for me to connect it online just for activation. So far the offline activation worked fine for me... Is there anything you can do about it?

The offline activation should still work as it used to.