Author Topic: Automatic refueling  (Read 2490 times)

crauds

Automatic refueling
« on: January 24, 2017, 06:17:07 pm »
After finishing fueling, I selected "request catering" and GSX set "request fueling" again!  I tried to restart COUATL but GSX crashed and the only way to get it operational again is to restart FSX and go through my whole one hour pre-flight all over again!   ConcordeX.  This is very frustrating. 
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

Rikypara

Re: Automatic refueling
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 10:04:42 pm »
After finishing fueling, I selected "request catering" and GSX set "request fueling" again!  I tried to restart COUATL but GSX crashed and the only way to get it operational again is to restart FSX and go through my whole one hour pre-flight all over again!   ConcordeX.  This is very frustrating. 
I had the same issue. Can't help about GSX, for preflight I usually save, restart FS and load what I had saved, at least I have what I had done during preflight. Unfortunately there are many issues with the new refuelling system, if I could I'd go back to previous version, more stable

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Automatic refueling
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 10:19:59 am »
Unfortunately there are many issues with the new refuelling system, if I could I'd go back to previous version, more stable

There aren't any issues with the refueling, except this one which affects only some 3rd party airplanes that transfers their fuel in a custom way, which triggers a refueling request.

As already discussed in other threads, the next update WILL contain an option to make the automatic triggering of the refueling OPTIONAL.