Author Topic: GSX in Trial Mode after updating.  (Read 2153 times)

ROVARIC

GSX in Trial Mode after updating.
« on: January 21, 2017, 03:50:57 pm »
Hi
I have purchased and registred the GSX for my simulator. GSX has been working well in my P3D, Yesterday I decided to upgrade it to have the new upgrades.
I have downladed the new version. I installed it (I have not been asked, during the installation, for my Registration Key, which was provided to me after the purchasing, almost a year ago).
I placed my plane at LEMD and this is the surprise,....... only TRIAL available!

Question:
How can I have the registred version running on my P3d, to have GSX in all airports?

Thanks
Rovaric
 ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX in Trial Mode after updating.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »
I have purchased and registred the GSX for my simulator. GSX has been working well in my P3D, Yesterday I decided to upgrade it to have the new upgrades.

Just updating it will not cause a loss of your existing activation, unless you updated it in the wrong way, not having paid attention to the update release notes:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

December 20th 2016

NEW REFUELING SYSTEM. Major Update!! The refueling system has been completely rewritten, with two new Fuel Truck models with a Trailer and animated crew, and a sytem that actual refill the airplane with realistic timings (can be accelerated) and multiple trips according to real world specifications.

IMPORTANT: This update requires downloading the latest GSX Full installer from the FSDT Website.

I have downladed the new version

If you mean you downloaded the current FULL installer, then it's not possible you lost your existing activation because of that, but something else happened, like changing hardware or reinstalling the OS.

I installed it (I have not been asked, during the installation, for my Registration Key, which was provided to me after the purchasing, almost a year ago).

It's entirely normal that you won't be asked the Serial Number by the installer. Since the installer is a Trial version, people installing to try it wouldn't be able to install it.

How can I have the registred version running on my P3d, to have GSX in all airports?

By using the "Register Serial" function from the Addon Manager menu, to activate your Serial Number, as explained on Page 4 of the GSX manual...

Of course, this assume you HAVE downloaded the current FSX Full installer, which is mandatory to support some changes Esellerate made to their servers after you bought it. If you don't use the current version, you cannot activate anymore.