Author Topic: CATERING & REFUELING AT THE SAME TIME?  (Read 3654 times)

Turkeyhead

CATERING & REFUELING AT THE SAME TIME?
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:40:20 am »
Hello,

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already.
Was GSX ever ever doing Catering & Refueling (New Fuel SYS) at the same time once before?
If memory serves, I remembered doing a flight out of OMDB where I can do both Catering & Refueling together.
Ever since updates, I have to wait for the next to finish.

Regards,
Dario

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CATERING & REFUELING AT THE SAME TIME?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 12:45:52 am »
GSX *used* to have more limits on some operations, but we REMOVED a lot of them (most related to refueling), because users asked for it.

So, now it's possible to refuel with passengers on board (with the appropriate procedural warnings, such suggesting to turn on no-smoking signs, and turn off seatbelt signs), or refuel while boarding.

However, catering while refueling is still not allowed, and it was never allowed before.

Turkeyhead

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 12:49:04 am »
Thx for quick reply!

herryjanto

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 09:14:29 am »
GSX *used* to have more limits on some operations, but we REMOVED a lot of them (most related to refueling), because users asked for it.

So, now it's possible to refuel with passengers on board (with the appropriate procedural warnings, such suggesting to turn on no-smoking signs, and turn off seatbelt signs), or refuel while boarding.

However, catering while refueling is still not allowed, and it was never allowed before.

Hi Umberto,

Thanks for all the work. You explained that it is possible now to refuel while boarding? Could you elaborate more please?

I was refueling and then asked GSX to start boarding but was told to wait for the refueling to finish. Should I start boarding first then refueling?

I am using P3D V 3.3, PMDG T7 and latest GSX

Regards,

Hendrik

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 11:34:58 am »
Thanks for all the work. You explained that it is possible now to refuel while boarding? Could you elaborate more please?

I haven't said that. I said it's possible to refuel with passengers on board.

Before the fuel update, once you Boarded passengers, you lost the chance to call Refueling, because we considered you couldn't refuel with Passengers on board.

Now, you can refuel even after having selected Boarding, just with the aforementioned warnings (which are really only cosmetic, we don't enforce that, since no-smoking/belt signs are not a standard system), but you cannot still refuel while Boarding is in progress.

herryjanto

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 01:50:02 pm »

I haven't said that. I said it's possible to refuel with passengers on board.

Before the fuel update, once you Boarded passengers, you lost the chance to call Refueling, because we considered you couldn't refuel with Passengers on board.

Now, you can refuel even after having selected Boarding, just with the aforementioned warnings (which are really only cosmetic, we don't enforce that, since no-smoking/belt signs are not a standard system), but you cannot still refuel while Boarding is in progress.

Thank you for your explanation. I had that impression that I could do so from your message bellow.

Thanks again for your work.

Regards,