Author Topic: BIG problems with GSX  (Read 2849 times)

RickJH

BIG problems with GSX
« on: January 14, 2017, 06:06:04 pm »
Hi,

After having over 3 years enjoyment with GSX, the product now seems to have failed on me.

For a while I have been getting errors with GSX regarding "cones" & needing to update (which I have tried to no avail) but yesterday I had an error with Coutl which read in the log file:

couatl v3.1 (build 3536)
panic log started on Sat Jan 14 02:23:10 2017

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 231, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 393, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive
{'Airport': 'EGGD', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate 11', 'User Pos': (51.38568478439574, -2.7071024271788993, 192.202 m, 2.61659 m, 267.84951653332394)}
Warning: attempted requestData on destroyed SimObject

Today I ran GSX in FSX & noticed that although the boarding procedure was taking place, I notice no stairs & also luggage appearing on the trailers but minus their trucks etc. (screenshot attached)

I backed up my reg key in Addon Manager, tried to deactivate to do a new install but then came the message I have a blacklisted number, which I definitely do NOT have as I bought the product back in 2013.
I have tried to go through the eSellerate after purchase services & my email is not recognised!!

I am now at a loss & would appreciate any help with this as now I cannot re-install GSX as it says it's blacklisted.
I have my serial number & ID but no order number...

Thanks
Rick

RickJH

Re: BIG problems with GSX
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:20:33 pm »
Hi,

Anyone have any suggestions? I now don't have GSX. As mentioned, my software is a fully paid, legit version & cannot understand why it is "blacklisted"!
Below is the confirmation for my purchase in July 2013 (key hidden for obvious reasons):

Hi there, thanks for buying GSX!
Here is your code:

Let me know if you have any problems and I'll be sure to sort them out.
Thanks,
Ben

- bisusz
Reply in your email program or through My Messages

---------------------------------------------------------------

Any Help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:37:34 pm »
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive
the "cruise speed must be positive" has been discussed many times on the forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10287.msg80270.html#msg80270
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9747.msg76931.html#msg76931

This error indicates the scenery AFCAD has an error, like overlapping nodes, orphaned nodes, unconnected links, unreachable parkings, etc. You might try to fix it using the ADE or AFX "Fault Finder" options, or at least having an idea what's wrong with the AFCAD, and report it to the developers.

Today I ran GSX in FSX & noticed that although the boarding procedure was taking place, I notice no stairs & also luggage appearing on the trailers but minus their trucks etc. (screenshot attached)

From your log, it shows you are using an old version so, it's very likely vehicles won't show up, because they have all been updated, so you need to install the latest Full GSX installer.

I backed up my reg key in Addon Manager, tried to deactivate to do a new install but then came the message I have a blacklisted number, which I definitely do NOT have as I bought the product back in 2013.

Blacklisted Serials are ALL belonging to proper and regular orders.

I have tried to go through the eSellerate after purchase services & my email is not recognised!!

That's because you must have purchased with another email. In fact, checking the orders with the email you used to register on the forum, doesn't show any orders so, you either:

- Have purchased with another email

OR

- Haven't purchased at all.

Of course, these kind of matters cannot solved on the public forum so, you should contact us by email, so I can explain why your Serial Number has been Blacklisted.

Looking at your "confirmation" email, it seem you haven't purchased from a legit site, like Esellerate or one by our authorized dealers (like Simmarket, PC Aviator, FSPS, etc. ), but you might have been a victim of an Ebay scammer:

Hi there, thanks for buying GSX!
Here is your code:

Let me know if you have any problems and I'll be sure to sort them out.
Thanks,
Ben

- bisusz

This email snippet surely didn't come from Esellerate or any other legit FSDT retailer. Please reply only in Private.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:41:28 pm by virtuali »

RickJH

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 01:00:46 pm »
Email sent..

Thanks
Rick