Author Topic: Flying Ground Service  (Read 2451 times)

Taaaz1964

Flying Ground Service
« on: January 16, 2017, 05:49:38 pm »
Hi there ! Thank you for admitting me in this forum.  ;D

1. Since the last update in GSX I have the brand new concept of "flying ground service" (see attachment pics).
Innovating concept but not quite realistic ^^  ::)

2. When the temperature is cold, anti-ice is available, great. But the problem is that whether I accept anti-ice or not, pushback service is no more available ...

Before the update I only had the second problem.

This is P3D V3 with QW rj85 plane in BDO Liege Airport scenery.

Any solution? In advance, thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Flying Ground Service
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 06:32:53 pm »
1. Since the last update in GSX I have the brand new concept of "flying ground service" (see attachment pics).  Innovating concept but not quite realistic ^^  ::)

If you searched the forum with "floating vehicles", you would have known this was caused by the fact you updated GSX using the integrated Live Update method, but always failed to read the release notes, which at some point on June, and again now, alerted to download the FULL GSX INSTALLER:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

December 20th 2016

NEW REFUELING SYSTEM. Major Update!! The refueling system has been completely rewritten, with two new Fuel Truck models with a Trailer and animated crew, and a sytem that actual refill the airplane with realistic timings (can be accelerated) and multiple trips according to real world specifications.

IMPORTANT: This update requires downloading the latest GSX Full installer from the FSDT Website.

June 1st, 2016

IMPORTANT: this update requires to download and install the latest GSX FULL INSTALLER!!

2. When the temperature is cold, anti-ice is available, great. But the problem is that whether I accept anti-ice or not, pushback service is no more available ...

I don't understand the problem, if you have arrived at the deicing question, it means you already asked for Pushback so, it cannot be unavailable. Unless, you are confusing this, which doesn't have anything to do with the deicing, with the simple fact you have a parking with no Pushback direction, because the developer failed to set one, and you haven't customized it either. But you should at least get a Straight Pushback option in this case.

Taaaz1964

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 06:52:41 pm »
Hello Virtuali and thank you for answering !

Maybe I don't explain very well for point n°2 (I'm not english speaking): I meant that after receiving the proposition to de-ice, I ask for pushback and I don't have anymore the opportunity to choose nose left/right for it only offers me the opportunity of a straight pushback (of 100 meters in my memory don't fail...)

For the update, when I run my simulator and GSX offers me to update, I don't assume I have to read whatever: I do the available update being offered ! it's not my fault (I think) if issues happen after an available update: if "using the integrated Live Update method" does not work then delete it !!!!

But never mind! It's not so important; I just wanted to share my experience. Anyway thank you for your reply
I wish a happy new year to all sim pilots around the world.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:07:50 pm by Taaaz1964 »

Taaaz1964

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 08:27:05 pm »
Fully re-installed: thank you!