Author Topic: GSX 1.9.9.10 Manual + pushback  (Read 2679 times)

BJHawk

GSX 1.9.9.10 Manual + pushback
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:08:09 pm »
Hello,
I have updated (clean install) version 1.9.9.10, with all the new features, relatively speaking, working, but the installer still gives me the old 1.9.10 manual, which doesn't say anything about the new Refueling system. Am I doing something wrong or is that supposed to be?

Also, second problem, when I order services, everything is fine, but once I request pushback, all services are ignored and the truck moves to position immediately, and I can start it with all the services still going.

Using FSX-SE

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 1.9.9.10 Manual + pushback
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 12:55:10 pm »
but the installer still gives me the old 1.9.10 manual, which doesn't say anything about the new Refueling system. Am I doing something wrong or is that supposed to be?

No, of course. The installer contains the updated manual and, in addition to that, it will also download any eventual updated version that we might have released in the meantime (but we haven't)

The first page of your manual should say "December 2016". If it doesn't, try removing the file manually, then reinstall GSX.

BJHawk

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 10:17:18 pm »
What you suggested was the first thing I did before writing here, and twice at that. Didn't do anything. Tried it again today and this time, with same installer, the manual is now correct. Don't know what was different from first time.

About the second issue, any progress?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 01:03:30 am »
About the second issue, any progress?

I cannot reproduce it, but it was a problem that sometimes happened before the update and we fixed. Please check again now that you got the updated manual and if still happens, indicate the precise sequence to reproduce it.