Author Topic: Can the "relese parking brake" sound only play once?  (Read 2137 times)

p3dx3

Can the "relese parking brake" sound only play once?
« on: January 11, 2017, 04:30:50 am »
I request a pushback truck but sometimes wait a few minutes to push back. Can the sound "release parking brake" message not repeat constantly? The message could show on the screen if that is turned on but I would like to not be bugged by the sound. Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can the "relese parking brake" sound only play once?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:58:57 am »
The frequency of the message is controlled in the GSX Settings. Having the sound play only once, would look like a bug so, if you don't want to be bugged by it, just raise the delay between messages.

Since the Pushback won't start if you don't release the parking brakes, I'm sure you won't forget about them, even if you don't see the message so often.

p3dx3

Re: Can the "relese parking brake" sound only play once?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:11:24 am »
The frequency of the message is controlled in the GSX Settings. Having the sound play only once, would look like a bug so, if you don't want to be bugged by it, just raise the delay between messages.

Since the Pushback won't start if you don't release the parking brakes, I'm sure you won't forget about them, even if you don't see the message so often.

I'll change the delay I did not know that setting thanks.