Author Topic: Missing "reset" option  (Read 2177 times)

Frank Lindberg

Missing "reset" option
« on: January 06, 2017, 05:06:17 pm »
Hi,

Why did you remove the reset under the menu? Can you please add it again?
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

spidierox

Re: Missing "reset" option
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 05:07:01 pm »
yes, I need it too

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:52:26 pm »
Which "Reset" option are you referring to ? The one in the GSX on-parking menu ? If yes, nothing happened to that option and, since GSX has been released, it always appeared only after you started at least one operation ( deboarding, catering, etc.)

Also, as discussed in so many other threads, if you use P3D, be sure you are not be fooled by the menu (which is NOT the "GSX menu", but it's the standard Simconnect menu shared by all apps) which for some unknown reason after loading some airplanes get resized automatically, so the option is there, but you don't see it because the menu is too small. But of course, it can be resized.

We don't have any idea why the P3D Simconnect menu gets resized when selecting some 3rd party airplanes, but it's done entirely outside our control. Following our reports to LM, they fixed somehow the problem, by adding a "Next" option automatically if the menu size is too small to contain all the requested entries. But this requires the latest P3D Hotfix.

Not that the "Reset" option ever did anything special: it's just another shortcut to the "Restart Couatl" menu command...

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 06:14:08 pm »
ok
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1