Author Topic: GSX Problem  (Read 2199 times)

P3D Pilot

GSX Problem
« on: December 30, 2016, 03:16:33 pm »
Hello guys,
since a few days I use P3D and when I used FSX, my ground services were simualted by AES but since this doesn´t work in P3D, I had to switch to GSX (and between your knees: GSX is very much nicer than AES:)). I´m using the newest version of P3D, ecepted P3D has got an update since the 24th December. Yesterday I wanted to start a flight from Skiathos (29 Palms) to Munich (Taxi2Gate). So I downloaded GSX from SimMarket. There were three files, which install the DEMO Version. So I installed the setup (and ONLY the setup first because I heard about installing the setup first and the other two updates later) and started P3D. Set to Skiathos Airport and went to the Addon Manager. Clicked on FsDreamteam and and GSX. And I activated the full version by paste my serial. Everything worked. So I closed P3D and installed the Vehicle Update and the Paintkit. After that I started my P3D again. Set to Skiathos Airport and wnated to open the GSX menu but it didn´t open. I wanted to try it via the bar on the upside. But GSX was away. Started the Addon Manager and GSX was in the Addon manager and it was activated. But I couldn´t open the GSX menu. So I unistalled GSX and installed the Setup again. Ran P3D and GSX was still ctivated and it worked. After that I closed P3D installed the Vehicle Update and the Paintkit. Ran P3D and P3D was activated but didn´t work. So that´s my problem. I don´t want to reinstall GSX bevore every flight.

I hope that sombody can help me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 06:39:47 pm »
The problem is the vehicles update. We keep telling retailers they should ONLY post the link to the GSX Full installer, since the Full installer is ALWAYS updated, there's no need for anyone that just purchased GSX, to download anything else.

However, they keep adding links to the vehicles, but those installers keep changing and sometimes (as in this case) we even remove them from our site.

So, you should have downloaded and installed ONLY the GSX Full installer, and nothing else. As you can see from our site:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

The vehicle updates is needed ONLY for users that downloaded GSX *before* June 1st. But, since the Full installer release date is December 20th, you shouldn't download the vehicle updates if you just downloaded the full installer.

Re-install the latest GSX Full installer, and nothing else.

P3D Pilot

Re: GSX Problem
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:16:48 pm »
Thanks for your answer. But it had not anything to do with the vehicles update. When I installed full version I closed P3D and installed the vehicles update with no time left between and after vehicles update was finished I started P3D. The problem was that GSX hadn´t got any time to re-generate.