Author Topic: Addon manager gives me an error  (Read 2919 times)

Souls

Addon manager gives me an error
« on: December 27, 2016, 05:42:49 pm »
Anytime I try and activate any of your products I get this error from addon manager

"Esellerate Engine Error , code 0xe0010004 No engine is installed"

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall addon manager but still get same error.  I run FSX-SE only.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon manager gives me an error
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:59:27 pm »
Please update GSX using the full installer, as indicated in the Live Update release notes:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

December 20th 2016

NEW REFUELING SYSTEM. Major Update!! The refueling system has been completely rewritten, with two new Fuel Truck models with a Trailer and animated crew, and a sytem that actual refill the airplane with realistic timings (can be accelerated) and multiple trips according to real world specifications.

IMPORTANT: This update requires downloading the latest GSX Full installer from the FSDT Website.

Souls

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 07:51:17 pm »
Thank you for your reply.  That did fix GSX but still anytime I install another fsdt product  I get these errors on install.  "Problem creating C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE\dll.xml"  and "Problem creating C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE\exe.xml"

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 11:52:47 am »
That did fix GSX but still anytime I install another fsdt product  I get these errors on install.  "Problem creating C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE\dll.xml"  and "Problem creating C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE\exe.xml"

You must then use the latest installers for everything.

yusufbudi

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 04:58:53 pm »
Try to turn off the UAC setting....

and always run anything fs related as admin..

Regards

Souls

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 02:58:27 am »
Thanks for your help. They all appear to all be working now.   I just recently purchased most of these when FS Pilotshop had them on sale here a while back so my bad thinking there were still current.  They all were working fine until I did a reinstall of FSX when I got me an SSD a couple of days ago.  Then none of them worked :(  I should have figured out they all needed updated, but anyway thanks again.