Author Topic: Action requested incorrect  (Read 2197 times)

farman

Action requested incorrect
« on: December 12, 2016, 10:00:14 pm »
Hi,
  not only on the CS 1011, but even with the military version of the PMDG 737 (P-8 Poseidon), I'm requested to open Door Nr 2; this dorr, on the contrary, is correctly set-up on the GSX manager and, actually, is already open, as you can see from the attached image.
  Thanks for any help,
       Fulvio Arman

My sim is the P3D v3.4, but this issue occurred to me even on the former versions.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Action requested incorrect
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 09:39:00 am »
this dorr, on the contrary, is correctly set-up on the GSX manager and, actually, is already open, as you can see from the attached image.

Since your screenshot shows that GSX is still calling the door as "Exit 2", which is the default name when using the standard FSX variables, this seems to indicate that no, the door hasn't been correctly configured on the GSX airplane configuration editor, so you must configure it correctly, using proper XML expressions with the correct code, because both PMDG and CS use custom XML variables for anything except the main passenger door.

You might have a look at the configuration we supplied for the standard PMDG 737, and replicate it in variants that are not contained in the GSX internal database.

farman

Re: Action requested incorrect
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 09:47:42 am »
Hi,
  thanks for your quick answer. Well, let's try to understand where to find what you wrote me:
"You might have a look at the configuration we supplied for the standard PMDG 737, and replicate it in variants that are not contained in the GSX internal database."
   Regards,
         Fulvio Arman