Author Topic: Error - Fuel Truck "requested" in midair  (Read 3702 times)

IanAbel

Error - Fuel Truck "requested" in midair
« on: December 07, 2016, 08:05:02 pm »
Situation using Beta GSX;

Flight from EGLL-KJFK
A/C - FSLabs Concorde X
Airports - EGLL UK2000; KJFK FSDreamTeam JFK v2

I only used the pushback facility in GSX at EGLL as Concorde fuel is loaded with its own utility.

About 30 miles out of JFK, there was a message that the "Fuel truck was on its way" (something like that, the message you usually see if you request fuel). Very shortly after that got I got an error out of Couatl and asking if I wanted to see the error log, and then if I wanted to restart couatl.
I elected not to view the log but the couatl engine would not restart after a couple of attempts.

On arriving at JFK, no scenery at all (not surprising as the engine wasn't running, I understand that), except the floating gates...

Below is the error log, I hope this is of use/some help.

couatl v3.1 (build 3573)
panic log started on Tue Dec 06 12:37:51 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 73, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\fuelTruck.py", line 207, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 301, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 410, in run
MemoryError
{'Airport': 'EGLL', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate 421', 'User Pos': (39.90473488933123, -73.26170776202045, 8548.36 m, 8548.36 m, 277.4772819632727)}

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error - Fuel Truck "requested" in midair
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 08:07:17 pm »
About 30 miles out of JFK, there was a message that the "Fuel truck was on its way" (something like that, the message you usually see if you request fuel).

Are you saying that it seems the Fuel truck was called automatically, without you asking for it, while flying ?

MemoryError[/quote]

Never seen this error before...

IanAbel

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 11:58:32 pm »
About 30 miles out of JFK, there was a message that the "Fuel truck was on its way" (something like that, the message you usually see if you request fuel).

Are you saying that it seems the Fuel truck was called automatically, without you asking for it, while flying ?

MemoryError

Never seen this error before...
[/quote]

Indeed - that's exactly what happened, essentially after about 3 hours in the air, on the descent into JFK! I was quite surprised myself :)
Since the log contained nothing else other than what I posted I'm not sure what additional information would be helpful.
Let me know if there's any additional detail that's worth providing.

System is a Core i7-4790 3.60GHz processor (not overclocked), 16GB RAM, NVIDIA 4GB GeForce GTX 745 video card driving 24" monitor, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit (all updates current) running on a 256GB SSD, with FSX installed on a SEPARATE 256GB SSD. This is primarily an FSX system with all add-on connections (vPilot, Active Sky 2016) running on a separate networked system.

Be happy to test "anything" that might help, I've owned GSX for a long time and really enjoy it, usually use boarding, baggage handling, push-back and follow-me gate features on every flight...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:08:34 am by IanAbel »

Rikypara

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 09:52:36 pm »
Same today for me. About 30nm from Krakow airport, in descent fuel truck was on it's way. After arriving Gsx worked even if the handler was set by default to TAM instead of Lot

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 11:04:59 pm »
Could you please try to download the Beta installer again now ? We updated it and need to know if this happens again with the current code.

IanAbel

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 08:32:54 pm »
Umberto,
  Will do. Not sure I'll get a chance to replicate the flight for possibly a week though. I travel on business and will be out of town and away from my FS PC until a week from today. There's a small chance I can try this weekend, will do so if I can.