Author Topic: Run time error while installing into P3D V3.4  (Read 4005 times)

MMoore0324

Run time error while installing into P3D V3.4
« on: November 29, 2016, 12:44:10 am »
Hello,

I've just purchased KDFW and I'm trying to install into P3D v3.4 however I keep getting the run time errors talking about in a couple other threads here.  I've looked at all my DLL's and EXE.DLL's however I can't see where the problem is.  I've attached my files from both ProgramData and AppData folders.  If someone could please take a look, I'd appreciate it. 

Thank you,
Matt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Run time error while installing into P3D V3.4
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:52:33 am »
I cannot see anything wrong with your XML files, but I reformatted anyway to fix some issues with blank lines, so you might try them anyway.

If you still have errors while installing, maybe the problem is not the XML files, but some other file so, please, be more precise about what the error message says.

MMoore0324

Re: Run time error while installing into P3D V3.4
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 06:38:58 pm »
I cannot see anything wrong with your XML files, but I reformatted anyway to fix some issues with blank lines, so you might try them anyway.

If you still have errors while installing, maybe the problem is not the XML files, but some other file so, please, be more precise about what the error message says.

Thanks for the reply.  Shortly after I made this post, I uninstalled ASN and then re-installed.  After that, I noticed the Active Sky entry in the XML was at the bottom.  I tried DFW and it worked fine.  I will keep these DLL's on hand just in case things to array again. 

Thanks for the support,
Matt