Author Topic: GSX L2 reading default AFCAD @ BDOaviation RJBB  (Read 1899 times)

pijnackerpilot

GSX L2 reading default AFCAD @ BDOaviation RJBB
« on: October 28, 2018, 01:18:29 pm »
Hello all,

As in the title is stated, when I load a plane onto BDOaviation's RJBB (KIX; Osaka Kansai) I think that GSX is reading the wrong AFCAD file.
Firstly, when I can choose at which airport and at what gate I want to load the sim, I pull down the dropdown menu and I can select the gates and stand as they are on the add on.
Whenever the plane (QW787-9 in this instance) is loaded and put on the gate, when I then press for the GSX fast menu, the program does not recognize that the aircraft is properly positioned at the gates. When I select the appropriate gate (gate 39) via this fast menu, it shows as a small aircraft position (as per AFCAD of default airport) while it actually is not.
Lastly, when I use the 'just warp me there' option to transport me to the proper location as GSX intends it to be, it parks the aircraft's nose into the terminal building.

Somehow, I believe that there are conflicting AFCAD files. Is there some way to fix this?

Looking forward to hearing your views on the matter.

Thanks in advance,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX L2 reading default AFCAD @ BDOaviation RJBB
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 03:34:48 pm »
I think that GSX is reading the wrong AFCAD file.

That's why the GSX parking customization editor is telling you the name of the ACAD used, so you can understand what might be the problem.