Author Topic: GSX Not appearing in P3D V3.4.9 menu bar  (Read 2598 times)

Matt_J25

GSX Not appearing in P3D V3.4.9 menu bar
« on: November 29, 2016, 12:12:44 am »
Hi there,

I have been having a problem with GSX not showing up in the menu bar under the addons dropdown menu in P3D V3.4.9. I have tried many times to uninstall and reinstall, as well as installing it with my antivirus off, then telling my antivirus to exclude the bglmanx.dll and Coatl.exe files from being scanned, but still no luck.

I have had a friend of mine take a look at the problem and he says he has found that the scripting engine is not running for some reason.
Originally I had the Addon Manager appearing under the addons bar in P3D but now it has gone and no menus appear under the Addons menu, therefore stopping me from being able to open the GSX menu.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks
-Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not appearing in P3D V3.4.9 menu bar
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:39:51 am »
The thread titled Prepar3d Starts, No Add-On Manager in Add-Ons **SOLVED** might give you some useful informations:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11917.0.html

Vic Barros

Re: GSX Not appearing in P3D V3 menu bar
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 01:59:37 pm »
Hello!

Under my P3D v3, I noticed that Couatl has disappeared from add-ons bar. Also tried to start GSX and it never started again. I read somewhere to uninstall and re-install, but still without any success.
Last download from FSDT site was today, 28OCT18.

I read and followed all instructions to a proper install, related to the download and install with antivirus protection off, the exclude addon manager folder, the VC++ libraries…so many times still without success.
I don´t have any FSDT product installed.

Also read the ***SOLVED** topics, but still without success.

I’m sharing two pictures and there you can see what I’m talking about.

Appreciate some help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not appearing in P3D V3 menu bar
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 03:33:21 pm »
Also read the ***SOLVED** topics, but still without success.

That thread lists all the known solutions to the problem. Please be sure you tried them ALL.

Nothing is wrong in your pictures indicates any problems so, clearly, there are no installation problems, just something in your system that is missing ( VC++ libraries ), or the antivirus. Both covered in the above thread.