Author Topic: No buildings problem  (Read 3460 times)

juankipoli

No buildings problem
« on: November 24, 2016, 06:36:00 pm »
Hi!

First of all sorry for my bad english. I'm from Spain and I'll try to explain the best I can.

I'm the owner of the scenery klax v2. I install the software correctly and register it later in the addon manager.
But when entering the fsx I only see the textures of the runways and taxiways, floor signs, traffic AI and fingers. But i can't see the buildings or the terminals.
I am very worried because this has always worked for me, but I format the pc and reinstall klax again and now I have this problem.

When the installation of the software is finished I get this message. It may have something to do with the problem:
 "This scenery requires HD Textures to be enabled in you sim. CFG file.
We set the parameter for you, you can enable/disable it using the Addon Manager menĂº in the sim"

I have exactly this same problem with KJFK v2 as well.

Please can anyone help me?
If you need more information like my fsx.cfg or the specifications of my pc only you have to ask me.

Thank you very much for the help. I hope I can solve the problem son.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings problem
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 09:40:50 am »
The message doesn't have anything to do with the problem and, is it says, it's surely not an "error", it's just an indication that, although you didn't had the texture resolution correct, the installer set it for you.

The usual question:

- Do you have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl menu under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

juankipoli

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 07:33:51 pm »
Hi Virtuali!

The problem is solved in principle.

I have successfully installed both KLAX and KJFK. I performed the installation by downloading the updated software from the web links.
Everything works properly and I see everything to perfection. Thank you very much.

I only have one last doubt. Some buildings and textures do not appear initially and begin to appear as I move around the scenery
Do you know any method for all elements appear from the beginning?

Thank you very much once again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 10:27:35 pm »
I only have one last doubt. Some buildings and textures do not appear initially and begin to appear as I move around the scenery Do you know any method for all elements appear from the beginning?

That's not a bug, it's made on purpose to save fps and prevent Out of memory errors that plague almost all 3rd party detailed airports, when used together with lots of memory intensive addons.

You can change a bit of it, by increasing the "Anti pop-up" slider in the Addon Manager settings, but it will affect only minor details.