Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

Parking Chart for FedEx Ramp

(1/2) > >>

airlinetycoon:
Hi mates,
any idea where I can find a parking chart for the Fedex-Apron at KMEM. I use Navigraph Charts (Lido) and there is only a groundchart and a parkingchart for the passenger-terminal available.

Thanks in advance!

pcubine:

--- Quote from: airlinetycoon on November 23, 2016, 09:55:28 am ---any idea where I can find a parking chart for the Fedex-Apron at KMEM. I use Navigraph Charts (Lido) and there is only a groundchart and a parkingchart for the passenger-terminal available.

--- End quote ---
This is the best I have seen so far. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13736.0.html

airlinetycoon:
Thanks Michael!

I have modified the map slightly and added the numbers of the parking positions. Source: Google Maps

B777ER:
Just downloaded this to have at hand. Thanks so much to those who put this together.  Does the 777 park only at the Type C or do they go to the Type B as well? 

tafische:
Only Type C.  Your typical parking for the 777 is going to be the Winchester ramp by the maintenance hangers.  They will be building some more gates in the next few years to accommodate the number of new 777s so hopefully we can get those integrated into the scenery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version