Author Topic: GSX Doesn't Remove REX Worldwide Airports Pushback Tug  (Read 3178 times)

NZEddy

GSX Doesn't Remove REX Worldwide Airports Pushback Tug
« on: November 12, 2016, 05:24:05 am »
Hello,

Using P3Dv3.4 and latest GSX.

I've only just noticed this now since REX WWA has better default pushback tugs and I've turned on airport vehicles now. GSX doesn't remove them when I request pushback. This happens with any aircraft and addon scenery, 3rd party or default.

Aircraft: PMDG 737-800
Scenery: RealNZ NZDN
Gate 3 with SODE jetway. Gate Small.

Screenshot:
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2016/11/12/2016-11-12_17-16-53-481.jpg

bobwad

Re: GSX Doesn't Remove REX Worldwide Airports Pushback Tug
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 07:52:21 pm »
Hi,

I've got the same issue in FSX having recently installed REX World Wide Airports.

The GSX tow truck runs oveer the top of the REX one.

Bob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 07:57:16 pm »
That's to be expected: they are surely different than default vehicles, so they cannot be recognized by the GSX installer. I'm not sure if this is possible, or even right to install: we would then have to "chase" each time they would make changes to that vehicles, and update the GSX installer each time.

The proper solution, instead, would be if REX would let you CHOOSE if you want to replace that specific vehicle, separately from the others (I'm assuming they let you choose if you want to replace the default ground vehicles)

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 07:13:44 am »
Issue  will be  resolved  in the next   sp1  update  from rex