Author Topic: GSX and Aerosoft airbus doors help  (Read 3432 times)

Topgunner

GSX and Aerosoft airbus doors help
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:07:06 am »
Hello all,

I have been using the gsx with p3dv3.2.3 for awhile now with PMDG and Aerosoft Airbus X.

Theres no issue with PMDG everything works like a charm

However, there's a grave issue with the aerosoft airbus and gsx recognizing any other doors.

The only door that they recognize is the left fwd entry door.

So, whenever I ask for boarding/unboarding where u have to open the left fwd door and fwd cargo and aft cargo, gsx only can recognize the left door and they keep prompting me for fwd cargo and aft cargo doors to be opened when i already opened it. (tried multiple times)

Also, when I try for catering, GSX doesn't recognize the right fwd entry and left fwd entry doors being opened so I just keep getting prompted. (also tried multiple times)

Plz help because it just leaves GSX redundant for a good 2/3 of its main functions.

I tried reinstalling a dozen of times, using old or new versions of GSX, using various versions of the stand alone manager too. All to no avail.

All help would be appreciated thank you all!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and Aerosoft airbus doors help
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 07:48:20 pm »
GSX surely recognize all the doors for the Aerosoft Airbus.

The most likely issue is that, you edited the default configuration that comes with GSX, and made some kind of mistake doing that so, reinstalling won't help, since the installer will not remove your own customizations.

Use the "Reset" function in the GSX airplane configuration editor, in order to restore the configuration that comes with GSX, and check the airplane dialog window, to confirm GSX is using its own internal data.

Topgunner

Re: GSX and Aerosoft airbus doors help
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 03:54:13 am »
GSX surely recognize all the doors for the Aerosoft Airbus.

The most likely issue is that, you edited the default configuration that comes with GSX, and made some kind of mistake doing that so, reinstalling won't help, since the installer will not remove your own customizations.

Use the "Reset" function in the GSX airplane configuration editor, in order to restore the configuration that comes with GSX, and check the airplane dialog window, to confirm GSX is using its own internal data.

wow thank you so bloody much!! i feel like an idiot now for the past 3 months but thank you so much and thank god it was just a small issue!!
you really are a hero member!!! :D :D