Author Topic: GSX Wrong Handler after modifying parking position  (Read 2640 times)

fabristunt

GSX Wrong Handler after modifying parking position
« on: November 09, 2016, 09:46:57 pm »
Hi,

I'm having a problem with GSX. I modified the Puchback direction of a parking in ELLX and now I have wrong handlers in some airports, China Eastern in Luxemburg for exemple, when it used to be Luxair before modifying the parking position. How do I fix this?

Regards,
Fabrizio

Edit: I almost forgot. I am running P3D 3.4 but randomly encountered the same problem when I was still using FSX not longo ago.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:48:42 pm by fabristunt »

data63

Re: GSX Wrong Handler after modifying parking position
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 09:36:46 pm »
got some similar problems at EDDW - spot has no parking codes, handling is done by SWA, China Airlines, ... - Catering bei SATS (Australia) - if parking at another Sport with parking codes handling is done according to parking codes, catering also wrong.

It looks as if (for EDDW) the airport code is ignored.

I tried to assign AHC to EDDW, no joy

(latest GSX build - clean Install, FSX-SE)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 10:25:10 pm »
It was discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14523.msg106660.html#msg106660

We found a bug in the override parking function: the first code is always ignored, so you must put at least 2 codes to have it working. We fixed it already in our internal version, which will appear in the next update.

In the meantime, always put at least 2 codes, I guess repeating the same one (if you only want one operator), should work.

data63

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 11:44:10 am »
Sorry, my searches didn't find that post.

but my problem was on another thing. In the customization file a line "ignoreicaoprefixes = 1" was added for each position at EDDW. Setting this to "0" fixed my problem.

I've no idea where this line came from as I couldn't figure out how to set it in the GSX-editor

Gerwil

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 04:13:20 am »
Sorry, my searches didn't find that post.

but my problem was on another thing. In the customization file a line "ignoreicaoprefixes = 1" was added for each position at EDDW. Setting this to "0" fixed my problem.

I've no idea where this line came from as I couldn't figure out how to set it in the GSX-editor

Thanks data63, that must be the reason I am seeing all these far east handlers and caterers on small european hubs.