Author Topic: XPOI  (Read 3968 times)

rubenignacio

XPOI
« on: September 30, 2016, 10:32:53 am »
Serial Number Not Found (-25001): Our servers may still be processing your order. Please recheck your serial number and try again in about 15 minutes. If you receive this error at that time, contact VIRTUALI Sagl for more information.

I can not activate my product when including the key given, then I try via web and get this message.
I have no firewall neither antivirus active.

I saw is another way to activate but where I find the data is requested.

Thanks for any help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: XPOI
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 05:19:37 pm »
That error simply means you typed the Serial wrong.

If you think to have inserted it correctly, the most likely mistake you made is that, if you are doing a web activation (because a firewall or antivirus is blocking access from the app to the activation server), be sure you don't confuse the "Installation id", which is asked by the Web page and you DO NOT have to enter, since it's already pre-filled, with the Serial Number.

In the "Register Serial" you must insert the Serial Number, exactly identical to your purchase receipt, including hyphens and respecting upper/lower case, and not confusing the "0" (zero) with the letter O, the number 5 with the letter S. It must be identical.

If you are doing the web-based activation, the "Install ID" shouldn't be touched: it's already pre-filled, and you only need to press the "Submit" button, to get the activation key back.

rubenignacio

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 07:49:07 pm »
Thanks for your reply unfortunately I was in hospital and unable to respond you.
I am having still the same problem and geting the same answer.
How I do it, first stop kasprsky internet security by right clicking and pause protection.
Open prepard3d and go to addon manager for XPOI, then click for activate, comes out some numbers and letters, which I complete coping and pasting from the order, says I have internet connection but unable to activate, the I try to do via web, it comes out and ID which I dont touch, just submit, after a time I get the answer you know.
I must be doing something wrong but unable to know what, as I dont see others having my problem and is a pitty because seems is a very interesting program.
Please try to help and assist me, I am an old guy with no much knowledge of computers.
Thanks again

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 11:05:12 am »
Open prepard3d and go to addon manager for XPOI, then click for activate, comes out some numbers and letters, which I complete coping and pasting from the order

This is the only part that might go wrong: just be sure you insert you SERIAL Number (and nothing else), and be sure it's correct. Try not use Copy & Paste: sometimes you might inadvertedly copy extra invisible characters without realizing it. Just type the number manually.

rubenignacio

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 05:56:47 pm »
I will do like you advise, thanks