Author Topic: Do All Default Airports Have Moving Jetways? Newbe Question  (Read 3100 times)

Machofner

Do All Default Airports Have Moving Jetways? Newbe Question
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:37:59 pm »
I though if I parked at any airport that had a gate with a jet way it would be moveable.  If this assumption is not correct. Then can someone point me to where I can get an answer. Is there a list of airports that have moveable jet ways? Or are they pay ware only airports.

Just trying to get the most from GSX.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Do All Default Airports Have Moving Jetways? Newbe Question
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:43:22 pm »
The default jetways in default airports (on parkings that have jetways, of course) will move, provided you have the "Advanced Anmimations" flag enabled in the FSX Graphic settings, and your airplane has its exits correctly set in the [Exits] section of its aircraft.cfg file.

They might not always move perfectly, and sometimes they might not even move at all, depending how you parked and your airplane model, and this won't change a bit if you install or not GSX so, your question doesn't really have anything to do with GSX, it's more like a general FSX question.

As explained on the manual, nothing in GSX will change anything in relationship with the usage or the behavior of the default jetways, they will continue to work (good or bad or not at all), exactly as they were before installing GSX.

Machofner

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 04:08:03 pm »
Umberto,

Does your reply also apply to P3d V 3.3.5?

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 05:41:25 pm »
Does your reply also apply to P3d V 3.3.5?

The default jetway animation system in P3d is unchanged from FSX.

Machofner

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 07:08:08 pm »
Umberto.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken