Author Topic: LFPG Arrival Rwy 09R  (Read 2332 times)

Machofner

LFPG Arrival Rwy 09R
« on: November 03, 2016, 08:27:17 pm »
After landing on the rwy. I selected CTRL F12. The caption said Select Parking Facility At LFPG Charles-de-Gaulle (1/4). But the Five (5) selections were all Runways no parking or gates listed. After hitting CTRL F12 again screen closed. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Just purchased GSX last week. At EGLL the facilities all worked fine (Started the flight from there) PMDG 777.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LFPG Arrival Rwy 09R
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:58:36 pm »
You don't say which sim you use.

If you use P3D, the problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX and it's a known bug in versions before to the very latest  (3.4.9) that didn't displayed all the menu entries, and some users don't realize that window CAN be resized.

Following our report, this has been fixed in 3.4.9, so there's always a "next" automatically added even if the Simconnect menu window it's too small to contain all items and/or you haven't realized you can resize it with the mouse.

Machofner

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 06:43:09 pm »

Sorry the sim is P3D 3.3..5.17625. The aircraft is the PMDG 777. I had to resize the window to see the gates and parking.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 09:51:26 pm »
Sorry the sim is P3D 3.3..5.17625. The aircraft is the PMDG 777. I had to resize the window to see the gates and parking.

That's the be expected, it was an issue reported so many times on the forum, but it really doesn't have anything to do with GSX.

It's just a bug of the default Simconnect menu, which wasn't able to display all the entries when it got resized (it resizes itself depending on the main sim window size), but it's not very obvious it can be resized manually too, and they fixed it in the current version.

Machofner

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 04:01:10 pm »
Based on my previous post. I thought I had the latest version. No matter resizing the window works fine for me.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken