Author Topic: fsx steam help with target and startin + side by side.  (Read 9277 times)

matt121

fsx steam help with target and startin + side by side.
« on: November 06, 2016, 08:23:38 pm »
Have reinstalled fsx steam after an OS reboot to factory settings. Game will not launch due to target and startin issues as well as side by side. Have not downloaded GSX as of yet due these problems.
Please help
Matt
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:26:57 pm by matt121 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fsx steam help with target and startin + side by side.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:48:30 pm »
Please clarify your issue. " Game will not launch due to target" is not a very clear description of the problem.

matt121

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 09:53:16 pm »
When click the icon to launch the game. A pop up window appears saying. Unable to launch game. Make sure the Target and startin folder point to correct path and folder.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 10:00:04 pm »
When click the icon to launch the game. A pop up window appears saying. Unable to launch game. Make sure the Target and startin folder point to correct path and folder.

You mean the FSX icon ? How this has anything to do with GSX then, which is not supposed to be started from a program icon ? In fact, re-reading your message I see you haven't even installed GSX so, I don't see how your problem is relevant to the GSX support forum.

matt121

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 10:04:36 pm »
I just thought you guys may be able to help with this problem. I didn't want to reinstall GSX while this problem exists.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 11:33:50 pm »
I didn't want to reinstall GSX while this problem exists.

Of course you shouldn't: how you would expect it to work, if you cannot even start the sim itself before installing GSX ? Surely, installing GSX won't fix your FSX, if it's not working now...