Author Topic: GSX FUTURE  (Read 3175 times)

Stven Silva

GSX FUTURE
« on: October 20, 2016, 08:32:55 pm »
Hello My Name Is Steven, and I'm obviously new to the forum.
I am a lover of aviation cargo and my question is the next.
in the future all doors B744,748 and B772F, They will be occupied by any loader Type, We see in B772F the main winery and cellar this before BULK They are used by loader type, and the first winery is not used by any vehicle as I can add something to this. I hope they understand what I'm saying. It is all thanks and again is a pleasure for me to be in the forum

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX FUTURE
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:18 am »
I'm not fully understand you but, you can configure any airplane and door in GSX as you like, using the supplied airplane configuration editor.

Stven Silva

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 06:16:35 pm »
I'm not fully understand you but, you can configure any airplane and door in GSX as you like, using the supplied airplane configuration editor.

I fly the PMDG 777 freighter, soon the PMDG 747 Freighter. but I speak for the moment about T7F, MAIN DECK doors and AFT They have their respective baggage loader but the FWD door has not assigned any vehicle,
my question is I add this door as the editor of the plane, or I have to move this in the editor plane

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 07:07:30 pm »
They have their respective baggage loader but the FWD door has not assigned any vehicle

GSX supports only two cargo loaders in total.