Author Topic: Tow in for Tow in type gates  (Read 2447 times)

cowings1588

Tow in for Tow in type gates
« on: August 22, 2016, 07:17:12 am »
I've been toying with idea of whether or not too ask this or not, but one day can we have the option to be towed into a gate for some gates like LAX & KEWR & possibly even at SFO may have gates known as tow in gates, meaning we shouldn't park under our own power but instead shut down & ask to be towed into the gate.. 

Here's a question I've been wanting to ask though.. Can we have an option to send in the ramp agents, but without resetting the whole coutle which resets the scenery & everything.. better to have option to say hey ramp you can go inside for a bit, your not needed at the moment.. Like maybe ramp reset but just cancels out the ramp agents but doesn't reset everything else..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Tow in for Tow in type gates
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 01:06:58 pm »
I've been toying with idea of whether or not too ask this or not, but one day can we have the option to be towed into a gate for some gates like LAX & KEWR & possibly even at SFO may have gates known as tow in gates, meaning we shouldn't park under our own power but instead shut down & ask to be towed into the gate.. 

This has been discussed many times on the forum. Yes, it's planned for a future version.

Here's a question I've been wanting to ask though.. Can we have an option to send in the ramp agents, but without resetting the whole coutle which resets the scenery & everything.. better to have option to say hey ramp you can go inside for a bit, your not needed at the moment.. Like maybe ramp reset but just cancels out the ramp agents but doesn't reset everything else..

We'll see but, it's not the easiest of the thing. We used to have the ability to reset GSX without restarting Couatl in one of the early releases, but had to remove it, because it caused lots of side-effects.

cowings1588

Re: Tow in for Tow in type gates
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:51:23 am »
ohh ok, then I guess don't worry about it then, I'll just have to reset the jetway..  I didn't know I thought maybe there was possibly a way to send just the ramp agents back inside without resetting everything else..
COA
Bill