Author Topic: fs9 zurich lszh  (Read 5023 times)

richard welsh

fs9 zurich lszh
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:56:43 pm »
hello, this is my first post.  i do not have fsx installed at present.  today i purchased fs9 kord,kjfk,geneva.  i tried downloading fs9 zurich, but i kept getting zurichfsx, and on loading flight sim the window message kept saying zurichX demo and the addon manager also displayed zurichX for purchase. no sign of fs9zurich. i am no expert on these matters, but there seems to be some conflict with the zurich download as the other airports work perfectly. any suggestions. richard welsh.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fs9 zurich lszh
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 11:36:29 pm »
It's not an error. ZurichX is just the *name* of the scenery, which is the same in FS9 and FSX, the X doesn't have any relationship with the flight sim version in this case.

This, of course, provided you downloaded the fs9 installer, which should be apparent by the executable name. And, even if you mistakenly downloaded the FSX version, since you don't have FSX installed, the installer would have told you about not finding FSX anway. So, if you ran the FS9 installer (which also showed an FS2004 graphic on start) and it completed, you HAVE Zurich for FS9 on your system

Also, there's no "fsx purchase" and "fs9 purchase". As clearly stated on our web site, there's just ONE purchase, and is valid for both version. So, if you have installed Zurich in FS9 using the FS9 installer, you will see Zurich in FS9. It wouldn't be possible to install the FSX version if FS9 by mistake anyway.

So, you can go ahead and purchase ZurichX from FS9 and it will enable your scenery in FS9.

richard welsh

Re: fs9 zurich lszh
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 12:04:52 pm »
hello, thank you for the prompt reply to my query.  i accept your judgement and the precise answer you have submitted. richard welsh