Author Topic: Ground Services Not Working **SOLVED NOT A GSX PROBLEM**  (Read 19822 times)

mr_loly_pop

Re: Ground Services Not Working
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2016, 12:05:15 pm »
No Sir Coualt.exe is not running after i exit the sim

Does it work after a Windows restart, WITHOUT reinstalling it ?

No it dose not start and will not show in the drop down menu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 02:27:28 pm »
Check your FSX.CFG, under the [Trust] section, and remove all the lines that contains a reference to Couatl.exe, than save the file back and restart FSX.

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2016, 03:36:25 pm »
Check your FSX.CFG, under the [Trust] section, and remove all the lines that contains a reference to Couatl.exe, than save the file back and restart FSX.

P3D dosent now have trusted section

I have Decided to make a clean installation once again and this time with the windows 10 and its a huge job for me to clean install everything and get it work perfectly the way it should be working and this time GSX is on my TOP list to test if this problems comes again coz even if this thing gives me a problem even now also then what can i say you might lose me as a customer

Anyways i will update this again after cleaning up everything and setup with all atlest a day or so i need for all this ty for the help so far but i will come back later
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:24:30 pm by mr_loly_pop »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2016, 10:33:48 pm »
P3D dosent now have trusted section

But you said yourself you have both FSX and P3D so, please, be more clear:

- Do you have the problem in both sims ? If yes, just try the suggested solution to FSX first

- Do you have the problem in P3D only, instead ?

I have Decided to make a clean installation once again and this time with the windows 10 and its a huge job for me to clean install everything

In fact, it's really useless because, if you keep fresh-reinstalling without getting to know the cause, you will never know what the problem was in the first place.

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 04:29:52 pm »
No Sir Coualt.exe is not running after i exit the sim

Does it work after a Windows restart, WITHOUT reinstalling it ?

No it dose not start everytime i have to install it and then it will show in the drop down menu

Anyhow i am reinstalling my windows 10 and i will install it again and update you

Just 1 question that if i activate from the browser it will creat a fresh REG File now dose it really count my activation counts like may be i have only 6 activation left or 5 or may be less i am not sure and after i finish my activation i have to buy this again. I am just not clear on this and never got much of the time to read about it also

It would be nice if you can give me some light so i can do in a right way

thankx

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 09:44:40 am »
Why you want to reactivate each time ? There's no need to.

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 04:54:06 am »
Why you want to reactivate each time ? There's no need to.

Coz i never wanted the courroped registry in the system that might cousing this to run properly

Sir i have updated the First post and tired to share the pictures what exectly the problem is i have taken the steps also to removing all that but the problem is the same even with the Fresh installation

lets see what we will come up with

i am posting trusted Section of the FSX

[Trusted]
D:\FSX\FSLabs\DLLs\FSLOptions.dll.rwwncokoeqhtaacwrzhqecwzoozcznacbkkzzoqr=1
D:\FSX\FSLabs\DLLs\FSLEvents.dll.qbuowboeeuucutwzheheknrqkwwlwkhqqaqzbitt=1
D:\FSX\FSLabs\DLLs\FSLSounds.dll.bbwuotteahtiwaluclwaiweioinllwtnhziziakq=1
D:\FSX\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.auiirucbotkrehcnzcwtbhntkwrhkbltnztchhou=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.htokeczzoknchlthhbakqzlhebnkkuwkuwlluttc=2
D:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.zouentolrabtlohohkhutqblhhonbnarezkinawh=1
D:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.uuotuheunhcburowuhhnbowibackeekwhuruqwit=1
D:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.knnuhblohqcqnwentouaiweqzleiueninbiaktoa=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.kzekrkwahochnlnurnanwcoizcqqhhruwlqiirqk=2
D:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.hzuhrkntriieikqrztlwbtuhazkzicreiaqrcuke=1
D:\FSX\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.lkwuibrhekerlnckqioonewuroouaneiwqarezac=1
D:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.czctrauouqernekqnnlraaqczheqecektzatikne=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.nenrcqeuilazweklkzhoewcobcabbaobtziqhira=2
D:\FSX\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.aqnbciwkqilwbebwurtlaqqzwkculblzouhonwoo=1
D:\FSX\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll.uqlikqienhzcuoeconwwnciobtoteinlqnwwhiun=1
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FMGS.DLL.hzaiiwltnetibllkblahazlzreqbwrnlekkzhcra=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/Airbus_ECAMD2D.DLL.wbwibbaotheaokkuroukanrwwrhhkqintaoehbon=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/ASC.DLL.tknerrlrhzbeouqcaucochbclnrianwquczwqnnb=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.DLL.cequzkueacbnothckqcwuwthwurouirhrkibbibw=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/AsInput.DLL.qhezqaktnbuitckibikeetktranclbzulazzhzak=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FBW.DLL.uwqrzoqtlnlclwaaaklehoeznzlerkwuaebbewbb=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE2.DLL.zcuuorqtcchbiiqwuuooohwccaoibllluzleqwtw=2
D:\FSX\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE.DLL.koincbuaklcellwahhqnhkbocbcrrnwbhuelhntl=2
D:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.nnuuctlarnwobnekczocbkazithnruklwcilqinq=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe.eluaaqzilrizrhqqoanrqwokhzoowcneouwnaznb=1
D:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.cciuloouqobzauuqacwiicbceelznelaaerwbhrk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll.ohzqqwbkhlzebkobliqhiwktnnznlczlqcnliuwh=1
D:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.caonzuuoqhecooonirnleatkbuclubhnnizwtewk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe.ekznzriillkrbhlhalcehhwonhcwacunootliile=1
D:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.clklqbknilehbltaarqcnktnqarzchntaltkcike=1

P3D dont have trusted section so sorry and yes i use both of them FSX and P3D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:05:26 am by mr_loly_pop »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2016, 08:58:53 am »
Coz i never wanted the courroped registry in the system that might cousing this to run properly

Your problem doesn't have anything to do with the activation. If activation got lost for some reason, the software will run normally, just with the affected products reverting to Trial mode.

If the problem had something to do with the activation, and required deactivating/reactivating to troubleshoot it, I would have clearly said so.

Sir i have updated the First post and tired to share the pictures what exectly the problem is i have taken the steps also to removing all that but the problem is the same even with the Fresh installation

You still haven't replied to my last question:

- Do you have the *same* problem in FSX and P3D ?

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 08:47:12 pm »
Yes i do i have same problem with FSX also and both the SIms are installed same computer same drive.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 09:10:29 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2016, 09:10:36 am »
Yes i do i have same problem with FSX also and both the SIms are installed same computer same drive.

So, forget about P3D not having the [Trust] section, and work on FSX. Follow my instructions, to remove all references to Couatl.exe, than save the file back and restart FSX, and see if you are being asked permission to run it now.

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 05:19:47 am »
So, forget about P3D not having the [Trust] section, and work on FSX. Follow my instructions, to remove all references to Couatl.exe, than save the file back and restart FSX, and see if you are being asked permission to run it now.

okay i removed all the lines related to the Couatl.exe and saved the CFG file and RUN the FSX as Administrator and it did ask me the Permissions once again so i did accept that and RUN the FSX but sadly the problem still the same

Note even if i have Couatl.exe trusted it will ask me to run the file as trusted just in a case if that hits you anything
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:53:35 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2016, 01:54:57 pm »
This thread here indicates all known causes for the missing menus for the Addon Manager or Couatl:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8428.msg68872.html#msg68872

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2016, 04:30:48 am »
This thread here indicates all known causes for the missing menus for the Addon Manager or Couatl

i think i did said in my First post i have DONE all these steps and now i am on the Fresh installation also my All Addons are working fine without any problems and just GSX has to reinstall it again everytime i have to use GSX  

The post where the link and discription is given i understand if the manager have issues but i am having a different story i am not complaning about manager or any other Airports only the GSX is going out from the Addon Drop down menu even the hotkeys (Alt+F12) nothing works coz FSX and P3D both are not working

Very said with pictures and all that i cant make you guys understand
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:52:23 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2016, 08:55:13 am »
The post where the link and discription is given i understand if the manager have issues

No, as I've said, it covers every solution we found to be working for any missing menus, both the Addon Manager AND Couatl. You are missing just Couatl, so that's covers it too.

Other than these steps, I really don't know what the problem is. You said you must reinstall it each time, then it works. Well, the installer FIXES some things in the registry that shouldn't be set, like Compatibility mode for FSX, maybe you enabled it, or you have another addon that mistakenly set a Compatibility mode for FSX, that would explain why running our installer fix the problem.

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 06:28:39 am »
Other than these steps, I really don't know what the problem is. You said you must reinstall it each time, then it works. Well, the installer FIXES some things in the registry that shouldn't be set, like Compatibility mode for FSX, maybe you enabled it, or you have another addon that mistakenly set a Compatibility mode for FSX, that would explain why running our installer fix the problem.
[/quote]

well then i will leave you guys in a peace and stop buying your products coz i can see no good help is coming from here also eventually i will find the way somehow and i will post and make it update but not on this forums also i am very sad from the support right now

thankx for nothing