Author Topic: Ground Services Not Working **SOLVED NOT A GSX PROBLEM**  (Read 19820 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground Services Not Working
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 12:33:17 pm »
well then i will leave you guys in a peace and stop buying your products coz i can see no good help is coming from here also eventually i will find the way somehow and i will post and make it update but not on this forums also i am very sad from the support right now

thankx for nothing [/quote]

"Nothing" ??? How you could be SO WRONG ??? How could you possibly even *think* we haven't supported you ? You are confusing getting support, with having the problem fixed. You HAVE been given support but, of course, how are we supposed to fix something that nobody ever reported before, so it's clearly a specific problem that happens on your system only ?

I spent a great deal of time replying to you, and your "thanks for nothing" it's just a slap in the face, and it's just so wrong...

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 09:22:30 am »
Sir there is no point of discussion when you said you dont know the problem if there is no solution with you guys then what a customer will think of that ?
if only you think that you have invested time i think i have invested time with you and tried to solve this problem also but you forget that i also invested money on this product which is not working from the day 1 so pls dont say that you have invested the time and support is something what i would get a solution for it

anyways if there is no solution then there is no point to stay here sir coz new problems no one want to hear
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:16:21 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 10:26:39 am »
but you forget that i also invested money on this product which is not working from the day 1 so pls dont say that you have invested the time and support is something what i would get a solution for it

First, I remind you that all our products are available in TRIAL VERSION, and this is clearly indicated all over our site. The whole point of having a Trial version, is that you can install and try the product BEFORE purchasing it so no, it's not possible to waste money on a product that "doesn't work", since we gave you every change to test it does.

Since there are just too many things that can go wrong, especially on Windows, especially with Flight simulator with so many addons that can potentially conflict one with each other, there's no way we could ever try them all so, there's nothing better than offering a Trial version, so you can be sure it works on YOUR system.

But that's besides the point. Of course you want a solution but, how are we supposed to help, when NOBODY as ever reported a similar problem before ? That doesn't give you the right to complain about the "lack of support", because you HAVE been supported, to the best of our abilities, but just because we don't know what might cause this, since (as I've said), it's the FIRST time ever someone describes it, doesn't mean the support is "lacking", just your problem simply escapes us.

Have you finally reinstalled Windows from scratch, as you said you wanted to do ?

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 02:32:21 am »
Have you finally reinstalled Windows from scratch, as you said you wanted to do ?

now we talking and yes the windows are fresh installed as you can see in the trusted section there are not much of the addons installed it was just few planes which i wanted to test and the list is already there

okay what i personaly think is i have problems for running the 32bit exe files they just somehow stop working this can happen to any of the program i have another laptop with windows 7 with Active Sky 2016 that program also stop working all in sudden after some days and gives be a error of the 32bit program but after the reinstall the program it works for some time

BUT

here in this system i am not getting errors of couatl.exe which should be runing and i think its something to do with the rights of my system ?? i am just gessing coz this i realised yesterday after the conversation if there are rights problems ?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 12:49:29 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2016, 12:54:21 pm »
okay what i personaly think is i have problems for running the 32bit exe files they just somehow stop working this can happen to any of the program i have another laptop with windows 7 with Active Sky 2016 that program also stop working all in sudden after some days and gives be a error of the 32bit program but after the reinstall the program it works for some time

So, basically, you are saying you have the SAME problem ( a program stops working after a while, and require a reinstall ) with other programs too, yet you went on and on in this thread discussing about how "bad" our customer support is, just because we don't know how to fix a problem that is affecting OTHER products too ?

The only thing I can think of, is that some of the Compatibility modes are being enabled automatically by Windows for some programs, maybe after a crash.

And yes, we DO fix them when reinstalling, which explains why the problem seems to be fixed when reinstalling. The registry keys which controls this is the following one:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers

Be sure NOTHING related to FSX is on that section.

mr_loly_pop

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2016, 12:14:11 pm »
So, basically, you are saying you have the SAME problem ( a program stops working after a while, and require a reinstall ) with other programs too, yet you went on and on in this thread discussing about how "bad" our customer support is, just because we don't know how to fix a problem that is affecting OTHER products too ?

I dont want to type it all again why i am upset with all this and we all are here and what you are here for.. Read it back what you said on the point when you said you cant understand the problem. Related to my genocide i am still now holding buy products from untill i get a solution who want to spend money if the product is not working ?

On the other note of the Registry i checked the section the only entry i could find out was the FSUIPC4 and i have no such problems with that program it works for the FSX and P3D i use my laptop to connect for addons and its working perfectly fine.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 07:23:46 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2016, 07:26:22 pm »
I dont want to type it all again why i am upset with all this and we all are here and what you are here for.. Read it back what you said on the point when you said you cant understand the problem. Related to my genocide i am still now holding buy products from untill i get a solution who want to spend money if the product is not working ?

I'll just type it for you. This is what YOU just said:

I have another laptop with windows 7 with Active Sky 2016 that program also stop working all in sudden after some days and gives be a error of the 32bit program but after the reinstall the program it works for some time

This basically close the question. Active Sky 2016, according to YOUR OWN report, is doing EXACTLY what you reported on GSX: works for a while, then you must reinstall it.

I don't know what else to say. The only "not working" product here, is your Windows installation, on both PCs, it seems. I'm closing the topic, since it clearly doesn't have anything to do with GSX.