Author Topic: Error log with missing GSX objects  (Read 3061 times)

Sprajcik

Error log with missing GSX objects
« on: August 05, 2016, 06:28:58 pm »
I have updated my SODE jetways because i had a problem with Jetways on EPWA from Drzewiecki, after that i have problem with GSX. Panic error at every airport and with every aircraft. dosen't mether or default or payware. After I select for example Request fueling, and operator always "Couatl Engine Crash". I had uninstal GSX, instaled one more time, updated, pdated Addon Menager, updated couatl 100 times. always thisame ;( please help!

Some of errors:

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_FuelTruck'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_BaggageTractor_LOT'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_BaggageWagon_open'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Pushback_AS_CFG'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_BaggageWagon'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Pushback_TLD_LOSCH'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_BaggageTractor_LOSCH'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_FuelTruck'

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_BaggageWagon_open'

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:41:55 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Another "Couatl Engine Crash"
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 06:40:32 pm »
After I select for example Request fueling, and operator always "Couatl Engine Crash".I had uninstal GSX, instaled one more time, updated, pdated Addon Menager, updated couatl 100 times. always thisame

From your error logs, it seems you are missing the GSX objects that are supplied with the installer. Most likely because, you forgot to reinstall it after you uninstalled it.

If you are SURE you installed GSX using the latest FULL installer, then it's possible another addon (or you, hand-editing the file when you "updated SODE jetways" ) has mistakenly removed one of the default paths for Simobjects in the FSX.CFG, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13067.msg97882.html#msg97882
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:46:12 pm by virtuali »

Sprajcik

Re: Error log with missing GSX objects
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 07:22:08 pm »
Once again, uninstaled all with register delate. SODE also uninstaled, and one more time i had instaled Full instal GSX, and once again:

Why you use this "once again" sentence, as if the problem was in some way "caused" by GSX ? As I've said in my previous reply, there were TWO possible reasons for these errors:

1) You forgetting to reinstall GSX after you uninstalled it. This can be ONE reason to explain the inability to create objects that are normally installed with the GSX Full installer.

OR

2) A problem with a missing line (which should always be present in every FSX installation) for the SimobjectsPaths commands in the FSX.CFG, either caused by a defecting 3rd party installer OR because you hand-edited it by hand, when you "fixed your SODE jetways"

So, it appears it was reason #2, which is why I started explaining it by saying "If you are SURE you installed GSX using the latest FULL installer, then..."

I had read this post from link but there is no isue? reinstall fsx it's not an isue for me. Can You help me with this FSX.cfg? i have in appdata/roaming/fsx/fsx.cfg and only this have something with simobjects

[Main]
DisablePreload=1
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=1
Location=440,130,1480,908,\\.\DISPLAY1
Maximized=2
PerfBucket=7
ProcSpeed=14767
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects
SimObjectPaths.3=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
SimObjectPaths.4=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

If this is the whole content of that section, meaning ALL your SimObjectPaths lines are there and there are no others, it clearly CONFIRMS what I've suspected as possible reason #2: your FSX.CFG has been messed up with, because on the other post, I clearly indicated how it's supposed to look like on a correctly installed FSX. I'll repeat it again here:

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

These are the lines as they are SUPPOSED to be on a freshly installed FSX. In your FSX.CFG, you are missing ALL default GroundVehicles, Boats, Animals and hundreds of default library objects that are supposed to be used in every default scenery, the Misc folder.

When you (or a 3rd party installer) need to ADD new paths, you must ADD new lines, NOT replace existing ones!! And, as I've said in the post I've linked, the numbers must be in sequence.

Which means, if you wanted to add the paths for the Aerosoft Split objects and the paths for the SODE objects, you should have done it THIS way:

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects
SimObjectPaths.7=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
SimObjectPaths.8=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

I believe the problem happened because, as you said yourself, you had to "fix my SODE jetways", which I guess involved manually editing the FSX.CFG file to add the SODE lines (something that is normally done by the SODE installer), and failed to do it properly.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 11:40:50 pm by virtuali »

Sprajcik

Re: Error log with missing GSX objects
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 09:57:23 pm »
Solved, something had change my fsx.cfg there was no miac objects. I had some backup and copied this section and now work.