Author Topic: No More GSX After Replay **SOLVED**  (Read 1991 times)

CXA001

• Canadian Xpress Virtual Airline®
No More GSX After Replay **SOLVED**
« on: August 03, 2016, 08:02:25 pm »
I used to be able to land, taxi to the gate (with the Marshaller), apply the brakes and then watch the instant replay of my landing and when back at the gate deboard, etc. w/ GSX.

Since the last update, this is no longer possible. After my replay, when I am back at the gate there are no vehicles. Ctrl-F12 doesn't bring up the menu.

Restarting Couatal and rebuilding the airport cache doesn't do anything.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:35:46 am by virtuali »

VATSIM: P2|I1|SUP

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No More GSX After Replay
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 09:52:52 pm »
Since the last update, this is no longer possible. After my replay, when I am back at the gate there are no vehicles. Ctrl-F12 doesn't bring up the menu.

It's not very helpful saying "the last updated", without knowing how much older your existing version was before you updated it. Surely nothing in the "last" update could make any difference in relationship with the replay.

Do you have some errors in the GSX error log ( %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.err or Couatl.log ) ? AFTER the replay, of course.

CXA001

• Canadian Xpress Virtual Airline®
Re: No More GSX After Replay
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 01:27:49 am »
Disregard, I did a fresh full install and everything seems to work great now.

Note too self. Always do a fresh install and for go the standalone manager. For me, it cause more issues than anything else. A full install takes a bit longer, but no issues.

Sorry for the trouble.

VATSIM: P2|I1|SUP