Author Topic: GSX Select Parking Faciility Instead of Activate Ground Services  (Read 2631 times)

vivalasvegas

Installed new FSX airport scenery for Ottawa Canada, CYOW.  I chose gate 16 for my Cessna and FSX loaded the correct location.  When I used ctrl+F12 expecting "Activate Ground Services" I got "Select Parking Facility" instead. There were some gates listed so I chose to warp to another location which put me well away from any gates!!  The AFCAD that GSX is using is APX27150.bgl.  I think GSX should be using the new AFCAD in the new scenery.  Is there any way to fix this?  The new airport scenery is excellent and I hate to use the default.

Thanks for any suggestions!   ;D
vivalasvegas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Select Parking Faciility Instead of Activate Ground Services
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 11:01:23 am »
The AFCAD that GSX is using is APX27150.bgl.  I think GSX should be using the new AFCAD in the new scenery.  Is there any way to fix this?  The new airport scenery is excellent and I hate to use the default.

Is this new airport a "complete" and "self-contained" AFCAD ? If not, and it's instead a file that is supposed to enhance the default AFCAD, for example just adding new things, GSX cannot use it.

If you are sure this AFCAD is complete (meaning it includes runways, taxiways and parkings), then you can try the option to rebuild the airport cache in the Couatl Settings menu.