Author Topic: Own Geneva & Zurich, any way to get Greystone?  (Read 3756 times)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Own Geneva & Zurich, any way to get Greystone?
« on: December 20, 2008, 11:43:59 pm »
I just bought Geneva and Zurich last night and love them, however I have no interest in KORD or KJFK, due to the performance I get in those areas with just the stock airports. I can only imagine the performace I would get with a really detailed airport, especially in the New York City area.

However, I notice that the only way to get Greystone is to have bought KORD. Since I have already spent money on Geneva and Zurich is it possible to make it so that if we buy at least 2 airports, any combo, that we could get a full functioning version of Greystone?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Own Geneva & Zurich, any way to get Greystone?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:00 am »
I'm sorry. I would really like to let you, as an FSDT customer, use Greystone freely. However, the scenery has to be linked to one payware product, otherwise it wouldn't work within our system, which is not really designed for freeware products.

So, it seemed logical that it was linked to O'Hare, because it was more likely that US customers interested in Greystone would have KORD anyway, more than Zurich at least (these were the only 2 products we had when Greystone was released.)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 01:51:33 am »
I understand. Well, I thought I would ask. Maybe someday you guys can link it to other airports as well. Maybe when another US airport like KLAS comes out you could link it to that. I will have three then, including one US.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:55:08 am by virtuali »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 05:46:22 pm »
You're not really missing a lot by not having it, unless you're a fan of John Travolta, and I don't think he's too fond of virtual pilots using his private airstrip anyway. ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock