Author Topic: Introduction and thank You  (Read 2534 times)

Faelandaea

• My Personal Web Site
Introduction and thank You
« on: July 26, 2016, 05:29:24 am »
Hello, all.

I've been a GA pilot for the past 17 years, and my addiction to aviation is still stronger than ever, both in real life and in the simulation world.  I recently stumbled on GSX after returning to FSX from a short hiatus due to real world issues. 

I must say ... I love it.  I am still working out some configuring with it (occasionally at an airport, GSX thinks I am at some other airport or something).  So, other than the occasional AFCAD issue, this program has really enhanced my simulation experience, and it is now in my list of add-on products I cannot live without.  Combined with FS2Crew and PMDG aircraft, as well as good payware airports and scenery, the experience in FSX has come a LONG way since I had to take my leave.  Wow, what great software to come back to!

Anyway, I always feel bad whenever my first post on a forum is a cry for help or support, and fortunately I do not need any yet, but I wanted to start off my time here with a HUGE thank you to the developers for this product.  The quality and immersion of GSX prompted me to come right back and purchase KLAS.  I hope to get KLAX as well sometime soon (currently using Blueprint version, but it's getting a bit dated compared to current product standards).

If anyone wants to know anything more about me, check out http://faelandaea.com - my personal site, where I am going to very soon start a string of FSX product reviews with YouTube coverage.  GSX is definitely going to be top of the list once I get set up!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Introduction and thank You
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 10:18:29 am »
I must say ... I love it.  I am still working out some configuring with it (occasionally at an airport, GSX thinks I am at some other airport or something).  So, other than the occasional AFCAD issue, this program has really enhanced my simulation experience, and it is now in my list of add-on products I cannot live without. 

Thanks for your comments.

Have you updated to the latest version ? The program should now always able to automatically exclude auxiliary airports with fake icao codes some developers use without any need to configure it.